Public Sector BDM - Central Belt
Location: Livingston, Scotland
Salary: £50k basic + uncapped OTE - fantastic earning potential
Do you want to work for a global business that can offer best of breed solutions to customers across the public sector? Want the stability of a large organisation but that has a strong, local presence in Scotland? This could be the role for you.
On offer is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing managed services business who are building on the back of multiple years of successful growth in Scotland. You will have a genuine opportunity to grow within the business, in an environment that encourages high-performance and rewards its employees with strong earning potential as well as an array of other benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and closing new business in order to consistently deliver an over target performance, pushing revenues of my client’s solutions across the public sector throughout Scotland. This business are currently on all the relevant frameworks required locally and have an existing track record that can be referenced with new customers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Systematically target and engage in new business activity.
- Source and develop new business relationships.
- Utilise your own contacts to develop new opportunities across the public sector.
- Work closely with select vendors to deliver best of breed solutions for your customers.
- Develop sales proposals.
- Work closely with technical AMs, pre-sales and local leadership to close opportunities.
- Present solutions and commercials to prospective clients.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in sales meeting/events.
- Accurate monthly and rolling monthly sales forecasting.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
Knowledge & Experience
- 10+ years of experience in new business sales role
- Hunter profile.
- Ideally you would have contacts and good experience selling to the public sector
- Open to candidates from a SaaS/managed services background
- A solid commercial understanding.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota over the last few years
- Competent working in an autonomous sales environment
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Jake Cassidy for further details!