Senior Pre-Sales Consultant - Data/AI
Location: UK Wide - Remote
Salary: £100,000-£120,000 base + Bonus (Uncapped)
Are you looking to join a Series A scale-up Data/AI organisation that has won numerous industry awards? Are you a commercially focused Pre-Sales/Solutions Consultant who wants to work for a fast-growth Vendor?
ESP are exclusively working with a hyper-growth business that has experienced fantastic growth in 2023 with an innovative and market-leading offering. With a huge demand in their space for their portfolio of solutions/services, there are no signs of them slowing down in 2024, where they're on track for another year of double-digit growth.
You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the Pre-sales process with direct and channel customers, the Pre-Sales Consultant will be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
You will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To attend meetings (virtual or face to face) with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements, ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Provide documented solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Creating and confidently delivering presentations internally and externally.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work with Product Management Team, Delivery & Customer Success Teams to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around potential new products.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Be able to qualify and understand customers business drivers and support them in understanding the business case and ROI.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s.
- Analytical ability along with strong problem-solving skills. Organised and methodical approach with good attention to details, with ability to recognize when to escalate a problem before it becomes critical.
Key Skills :
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ Years proven Data/AI, Data Management, Data Analytics or Data Integration experience
- Excellent customer facing presentation and demonstration skills; clearly explaining and presenting technical solutions.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Good listening skills and ability to build relationships with client/prospects key technical stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship-building skills; ability to develop effective working relationships at a variety of levels internally and work closely with other departments such as Delivery, Support and Product Development.
- Strong proposal and Tender writing experience and commercial acumen.
- Full drivers licence and ability to travel throughout the UK.
Due continued growth my client is actively recruiting across all levels of Sales/Pre-Sales. If the above opportunity sounds of interest then please apply today and don't miss out!