Sales Management role – Housing Software vendor
Location: UK wide (home based contract)
Salary: Up to £85k base + 60k OTE
Do you enjoy managing teams of high performing sales people? Are you looking to accelerate your career and join one of the UK’s fastest growing SaaS vendors?
On offer is a great opportunity to join an award-winning SaaS vendor that is rapidly growing and offers and exciting product portfolio of predictive analytics solutions. You will have a genuine opportunity to lead a high performing new business sales team and expand this team as we move into 2020.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping them increase their number of new customers by coaching and mentoring their existing team. They are looking for someone who has experience working for a software vendor ina leadership capacity and enjoys business development as oppose to account management. You must also be commutable to the Manchester office as you will be required to access the office on a regular basis.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Manage the existing sales team
- Recruit new sales people to add to the existing team
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in sales meeting/events with your team.
- Work closely with the vendors board members
- Accurate monthly and rolling monthly sales forecasting.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 2 and a half years in current sales management role
- Experience working for SaaS vendors
- Experience selling into the public sector is desirable
- Must live within 1 hour of Manchester
- Naturally aligned to new business as oppose to account management/farming roles.
- Experience selling ‘nice to have’ products as oppose to compliance products is desirable
- A hands-on management style and willingness to attend sales meetings is essential
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Nathan Terry for further details – Nathan@esprecruit.com
Keywords: Sales Management, Housing, SaaS, Public Sector, North West