Do you want to work for an award-winning Global Cyber Security Vendor with cutting-edge technology? Our client is looking to hire an experienced Pre-Sales/Sales Engineer.
On offer is a great opportunity where you can utilise your technical expertise and client-facing skills and join a Vendor that has plans to expand its footprint in the UK market.
Why work for the company?
- Recognised by Gartner as a Magic Quadrant Global Leader for Network and Cloud Security.
- Reduced targets for sales and S.E staff in year one, which will give you a great chance of over-achieving your OTE.
- Key alliance partnerships with tech giants such as Cisco, Microsoft, and CheckPoint.
- Inclusive work culture with an emphasis on well-being and a work-life balance.
- An innovative company with great employee benefits and investment in the long-term development of its employees.
- Being part of the regional sales team and working hand in hand with the Sales Account Manager to formulate an account strategy using proven sales tools and sales methodology.
- Senior Pre-Sales role where you will partner with A player salespeople who have worked for this vendor for many years.
- You will lead the technical sales activities and manage the customer technical relationship to provide the right solution to the customers.
- This role covers the UK&I patch.
- You will report to the EMEA VP of Pre-Sales.
- The perfect candidate will be a commercially astute S.E/Pre-Salesperson who wants to work for a fast-growing Cyber Security Vendor.
- Knowledge of Cloud Security, Network Security, or App Security is beneficial.
- Experience working for a company that is in start-up mode would be beneficial.
- Experience working for a Cyber Vendor, or a well-known Cyber Security VAR is a must.
- Good presenter and is genuinely excited by modern Cyber Security technology.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact Emily Ryder - firstname.lastname@example.org.