Do you want to work for an exciting Cyber Security Vendor with cutting-edge technology?
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Channel Development Manager. On offer is a great opportunity where you can utilise your expertise in growing relationships with MSSP's in the UK and across EMEA, join a Vendor that has plans to expand its footprint in the UK market.
Why work for the company?
- Working in a well-known Cyber space of XDR.
- Strong sales leadership who have worked in Tier 1 Cyber vendors and award winning solutions.
- An innovative company with great employee benefits and investment in the long-term development of its employees.
- Being part of the regional sales team and working hand in hand with the Sales Account Manager to formulate an account strategy using proven sales tools and sales methodology.
- Senior Channel role where you will partner with A player salespeople in Cyber Security.
- You will lead the new business channel sales activities with MSSP's and manage the partner relationships across EMEA.
- You will report to the Channel Sales Director - UK.
- The perfect candidate will be a commercially astute channel persson who wants to work for a fast-growing Cyber Security Vendor.
- Experience of growing a channel and educating new partners on the value-proposition.
- Experience in working with Managed Security Service Providers.
- Knowledge of MDR, XDR solutions.
- Experience working for a medium-sized organisation.
- Experience working for a Cyber Vendor, or a well-known Cyber Security VAR is a must.
- Good presenter and is genuinely excited by modern Cyber Security technology.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact Chloe Lewis - email@example.com