Job Title: Territory Account Manager
Salary: £140k-160k OTE 60/40
Contact: Chloe Lewis (07807142937)
Do you succeed when maintaining and improving warm accounts, whilst hunting new business? Are you looking to take the next big step in your career and join a market leading Cyber Security Vendor with a brand known worldwide? Are you looking to accelerate your earnings to the next level? Are you looking for a higher level of responsibility? Do you want to work for one of the most successful Cyber Security teams in the UK?
On offer is:
A great opportunity to join one of the largest and most successful security vendors in the world, offering a portfolio of new products, as well as proven successful product. Working within a target smashing, high earning team, led by a fantastic team leader. With massive opportunity to grow within the business within an environment that appreciates and furthers creativity. There is a real family culture in which the team wins together not alone, but by no means restricting personal development. This company is award winning, well respected, and looking to forward this reputation as one of the most successful vendors in the world.
The successful candidate will be…
Responsible for all sales-related activities within the geographical region, whilst creating sales strategies and building relationships with new and existing clients. Mostly, to be a successful Territory Account Manager, you will utilise your sales expertise to increase profitability and develop business operations within the sales department. You need to be high energy with the ability to pitch high in an organisation, with determination to further your career.
Why should I apply?
- Fantastic opportunity to engage the southern market with some of the very best Cyber Security product.
- A sales support system geared to help you maintain warm accounts and develop new business relationships.
- A brand name like no other in the industry, providing leverage and confidence to embrace.
- A winning team where everyone is performing over their target, surrounding yourself with the perfect team for success.
- Warm accounts ready to be taken over, with fantastic support to drive new business.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Cyber Security.
- Ability to maintain accounts as well as chase new logo.
- Pitch successfully to a high level.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets in both new business and account management.
- Knowledge of how the commercial sector operates, within the industry.
- Proven knowledge of how to succeed!
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore, to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our consultant Chloe (07807142937) for further details!