Job Title: Commercial Sales Manager - Acquisition
Location: UK wide
Salary: Up to £130k base + double OTE + car allowance + stocks
Contact: 07807142937 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a market share leader & an 11x magic quadrant leader. This software vendor is experiencing high growth and is a £1bn business with plans to become a £3bn business in the next three years?
On offer is a great opportunity for an enterprise software salesperson to join the enterprise commercial division with a global hyper-growth software company. This role is a strategic management role leading a team that are targeted on growing net new logos for the enterprise commercial. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping sell a software intelligence platform. You will be joining a great culture where over 80% of the team are earning over 100% of their OTE's.
Why should I apply?
- Multiple award-winning company including ‘Best Sales Team’ and ‘Best Place to Work’
- Big expansion plans and a collaborative culture working with some of the most forward-thinking minds in tech sales
- Inspirational leadership which was inspired many of the existing team to achieve career-high earnings and achievements
- Joining a director who has been named in the "Top 50 most influential people UK".
- Modern, diverse, and inclusive culture
- Great benefits including car allowance and stock options
- Flexible working – fully remote role
- A sales support system geared to help you source quality leads and develop new business relationships.
Knowledge & Experience:
- You have a few years of enterprise technology sales management experience
- You are methodical, action-oriented, results-oriented
- You possess MEDDIC experience
- You feel comfortable in building and mentoring a team of successful sales hunters
- You have experience with the sales cycle; prospecting, qualification, verbal presentation, and closing using a repeatable process
- You have proven experience in generating sales revenue through new logo wins
- You bring extensive consultative selling methodologies in managing sales cycles (eg. Challenger Sales, MEDDIC)
- You show a history of closing business opportunities consistently meeting and/or exceeding quota
- You are confident in attaining revenue and performance goals
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore, to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact Chloe on LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chlo%C3%AB-nicole-lewis-476523b7/