Enterprise Account Manager - Ireland
Do you have experience selling cyber security solutions to Large Enterprises? Do you want to join a global leader in IT security and data protection? If so, this role might be for you.
- Global leader in IT security and data protection
- They have won multiple awards and are recognised by Gartner as a Magic Quadrant Leader for multiple areas of cyber security
- This business already has a very good reputation in Ireland and is looking for someone to expand the market share further
- Wide portfolio of products including endpoint, encryption, network, email, mobile security, and unified threat management
- Genuine opportunity to earn £160k+ in year one. With top sales earners, taking £300k-400k.
- This is an opportunity to be the lead enterprise salesperson for the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- You will be responsible for managing this vendors’ accounts into Corporate and Public Sector enterprises to 1000+ seat organisations
- Half of your target will be done by existing partners and up-selling new products, and a small element of new business
- Must have a good network in I&NI
- 3 years+ experience selling Tech solutions to commercial organisations.
- Experience working for a security vendor or well know security VAR is a must.
- You will have a track record of achieving targets of £1million + revenue.
- £70-£80k base
- Double OTE (uncapped)
- Home-working role – Must live in Ireland or Northern Ireland
Apply here or send your CV to email@example.com