We have a fantastic opportunity for a senior sales person based in the UK who is interested in being an expert in the FS&I space for a cutting edge cloud and network security vendor. If you enjoy dictating the strategy for a region and running your own business within a business then this position would be perfect. They are already a house hold name in the cyber security space but up to now they have never had anyone based solely in the region.
- Senior enterprise sales role working for a publicly listed Cloud and Network security vendor.
- You will be the first sales person in the region so will be expected to work autonomously.
- You will have your own Sales Engineer who will support you on a daily basis.
- The vendor has OEM partnerships with Cisco and Check Point. These partners will invite you into their customers to help you win business.
- Your focus will be selling to some of the largest enterprise FS&I customers in the UK
- You will have at least 5 years + experience selling cyber security solutions in a field based role.
- New business sales experience is a must.
- Experience working for a vendor who sell through the channel is preferable.
- You will have a desire to build up a portfolio of FS&I clients as well as leaning on existing partnerships.
- Experience selling six and seven figure cyber security deals into large companies.
- This vendor has been established for over 20 years and has shown fantastic growth over recent years.
- They are famous for their DDoS security but more recently they have ventured into the Cloud security space.
- Listed on the Nasdaq, all roles come with attractive share options.
- HQ in the USA and Tel Aviv
- They are always in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Network and Cloud Security.
- Fantastic partnerships with Check Point and Cisco.
If you're interested in this opportunity then get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org