Job Title: Business Development Director
Salary: £130-150k base and £260-300k uncapped ote
- Huge and exciting business development opportunities have become available at this Global InsurTech Saas vendor who are rapidly growing.
- Have you sold Saas or complex enterprise-wide Technology to large insurance companies or financial services and you are looking to join the next dominant player in the market?
- Would you like the opportunity to provide Insurance companies with latest Insurtech that with revolutionise their business?
Overview of role
- Imagine working for the SAP or Oracle of the Insurance market, this is that type of opportunity.
- With the backing of a major vendor’s sales support infrastructure, you will have the assistance of strong marketing, SDR’s and experienced leadership to find and close £1-10million deals at C Level in major Insurance companies
The successful candidate will be…
- Working with C Level Executives in some of the World’s leading insurance businesses
- Introducing leading edge technology to the market that will have amazing outcomes for their sector
- Be part of a business that is making real waves in the market where you could get in a just the right time
Why should I apply?
- They are a business that are at the forefront of developing contemporary Saas solutions that are revolutionising this market.
- These solutions are sold at Board level and provide amazing results at every level in a major global insurance business.
- They can completely remodel the way major Insurance companies operate to become leaps ahead of their competition.
- Enormous opportunity to engage the Insurance market with an Saas proposition that is both exciting and innovative.
- A sales support system geared to help you source quality leads and develop new business relationships.
Knowledge & Experience
- Ideally you will have sold £500k-1million reasonably complex Tech solutions into Insurance companies
- Ideal is if you have sold £1mil deals that are true enterprise deals
- The business may consider excellent Tech salespeople who have sold complex Tech solutions into Financial Services businesses