Are you looking to accelerate your earnings and join an organisation selling innovative Gartner Magic Quadrant solutions? Join an award-winning business that is renowned for their great company values employee benefits.
On offer is:
A great opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a thriving business in the cyber security industry where you will be responsible for building a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new logos and brands in the region to multiple verticals.
Why should I apply?
- A super successful cyber company that partners with Gartner Magic Quadrant leaders in Identity Access Management.
- A company where culture is at the top of the agenda with regular social events e.g axe throwing, Manchester events and boat trips.
- Security marketplace is changing rapidly and there is a need for this solution now more than ever
- Happy & collaborative work force with an emphasis on teamwork.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5-10+ years of experience selling enterprise security solutions
- Hunter profile with a demonstrable track record of identifying and closing new logo business
- Preference for knowledge in selling Identity Access Management solutions.
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or enterprise software to enterprise customers
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organisations and their buying cycles
- Great collaboration and team skills are needed to develop internal relationships
- Demonstrable experience delivering high-quality, winning pitches and presentations.
- Experience in solution selling, professional services & managed services - whole service wrap around
Location: UK wide (home working) - HQ Salford Quays
Salary: up to £100k base + double OTE with great benefits such as healthcare, great pension and discounts
Great opportunities like this are rare therefore, to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Marcia Borges / 0161 5289 214 / firstname.lastname@example.org for further details!