Job Title: Enterprise Account Executive
Salary Range: Up to £90,000 Base and £180,000 OTE
Contact: email@example.com or 07957 449539
Are you a driven business developer?
Do you enjoy running your own sales cycles?
Are you passionate about closing 7 figure deals?
Would you like to have the chance of earning more money than ever before?
How quickly are you looking to develop your career to the next level?
Overview of role and successful cand
On offer is:
An amazing opportunity for Enterprise SaaS salespeople who want to join a fast growing profitable business. Founded in 2010 they now have over 175 employees with offices in London, Reading, York and New York. This is an organisation that is looking to make a further impact on their market on a global scale. You will be selling a disruptive software that has been engineered to decrease the amount of money businesses spend on software every year, saving big businesses millions of pounds.
The successful candidate will be a new logo hunter who is confident in generating their own leads as well as following through on leads generated internally. They will be confident in running the entire sales process from initial prospection through to close as well as bringing in the relevant people needed along the journey, on top of this they will have had exposure to large enterprise deal sizes and managing multiple deals at any given time.
Why should I apply?
- This is an opportunity to propel your career by joining a hyper growth organisation who are the only independent company to be classed as a leader in their field.
- Their proposition is very unique and they have the highest level Gartner ratings
- A sales support system geared to help you source quality leads and develop new business relationships.
- There is an exceptional leadership team in place with backgrounds from larger corporations through to small start ups.
- Working with full flexibility as this role is completely remote and does not require you to be location specific.
- A business that places customer satisfaction at the forefront of its vision.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise new business sales inside the SaaS world
- Hunter profile with a demonstrable track record of identifying and closing new logo business.
- A solid commercial understanding with ability to influence c – level decision makers
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and the ability to assist colleagues.
- Experience in delivering presentations to key decision makers.
- Knowledge of the enterprise market and comfortable with the deal sizes and length of sales cycles
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Jon Petch for further details!