Senior Account Manager - Scotland
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Salary: £40k-£65k basic salary + car allowance - uncapped OTE and benefits - fantastic earning potential
Do you enjoy developing and winning new relationships and driving business with customer across Scotland? Are you looking to accelerate your career and join a business with a proven track record delivering for Scottish customers with a strong local presence?
On offer is a great opportunity to join a well-known cloud and managed services solutions provider during an exciting growth phase. You will have a genuine opportunity to grow within the business, in an environment that encourages and nurtures creativity and innovation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing existing accounts and closing new business in order to consistently deliver an over target performance, pushing revenues of my client’s solutions across both the commercial and public sectors throughout Scotland.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Systematically target and engage in new business activity.
- Source and develop new business relationships.
- Work closely with select vendors to deliver best of breed solutions for your customers.
- Develop sales proposals.
- Work closely with the Sales Director to build your own patch within Scotland
- Present solutions and commercials to prospective clients.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in sales meeting/events.
- Accurate monthly and rolling monthly sales forecasting.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a senior sales role
- Hunter mindset
- Ideal experience would be in infrastructure, managed services or cloud transformation
- A solid commercial understanding.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota over the last few years
- Ideally worked in a territory role for a mid-sized business in Scotland previously
- Competent working in an autonomous sales environment
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Jake Cassidy for further details!
Keywords: business development, new business, managed services, infrastructure, end-to-end solutions, cyber security solutions, VAR, business development manager, reseller.