Job title: Sales Manager of SME (fast-track to Sales Director).
Location: Scotland Wide.
Salary: Lucrative uplift and uncapped commission+ share options.
Our client is a hugely successful independent network and infrastructure provider looking for an experienced and self-motivated Sales person. This is a brand-new vacancy and an exciting chance to be a significant part of growing with an established business that has just received significant backing from the Scottish government of £70mn. This means significant growth and development potential for the suitable applicant into a leadership role working closely with C-level stakeholders.
- Will be leading the sales of this well-established IT solutions company that is embarking on huge expansion.
- Will be selling services that will help their customers transform their old networks to keep up with the ‘new normal’.
- Predominantly focused on selling telecommunication and solutions to the SME market in Scotland.
- The successful candidate will be the first person on the ground for SME – great opportunity for someone who enjoys working independently and to grow a team around them.
- Our client saw exceptional PE and government backed investment.
- A company wide equity program is being put in place.
- A successful and established company but still in the early, growing stages. There’s a chance to make a difference and help to shape the sales strategy of the company.
- Fast career progression.
- The successful candidate will be working for an award-winning Sales Leader – someone who is highly regarded across Cloud/Digital services.
- Full benefits package and high base/OTE
- Excited by working for an amazing company with an outstanding story on a new journey/chapter that’s only just beginning
- Must be able to work autonomously without the need to be consistently supervised.
- A background in telecommunications/networking services.
- Managed services knowledge is also ideal.
- Experience working with mentoring sales people would be a benefit.
- Motivated by working in a fast paced, agile environment and working towards a shared vision.
- Will have 4+ years' experience in selling broadband, fibre, unified communication solutions, to SME's in Scotland
The opportunity to shape the sales strategy and future of a successful organisation is rare – don't let it pass you by! Get in touch today to find out more: email@example.com