Job Title: Enterprise Saas Sales
Location: UK Wide
Salary: £80-100k basic and £160-200k uncapped OTE
Contact: Simon Toop
Want to join a new, fast-growth Saas business who are backed by famously successful investors? This is an opportunity to join a disruptive Saas vendor who are disrupting the compliance market internationally. The opportunity is rare as it comes with the potential career progression of leading the business as a global sales leader with shares in the future!
The business already has a number of high-profile customers including Mitsubishi, Lego and Eli Lilly but their real growth is going to come from their massive international expansion plans. Their leadership team have already been there and done it all successfully before, growing other businesses and software vendors and they have huge financial backing to call upon whenever needed.
You will need to have a good track record of successfully selling Saas solutions ideally to the commercial market and be ready for new challenge in a fast-growing Saas company where your aim would be to initially help them sell, win new customers and build their business but then ultimately run global sales, have a share and a direct influence on sales strategy.
- Unique compliance solution that is a must-have for many businesses now
- Strong sales leadership team in the UK, backed by some of the country’s most successful Tech investors
- Join an extremely vibrant team where everyone feels like they are part of something special
- Work with customers like Lego, Mitsubishi and Eli Lilly
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise Software, Saas or a reasonably complex IT solution
- Hunter profile with a demonstrable track record of identifying and closing new logo business
- A solid commercial understanding with ability to influence and inspire colleagues.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota
- Demonstrable experience delivering high-quality, winning pitches and presentations at board level
- Knowledge of the Commercial Sector market and a desire to engage new and existing clients