Purpose of Role
The Service Manager’s main tasks involve performing as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and coordinate all Services provided.
The person will work with directly with the customer, company internal stakeholders and partners as part of the Customer Services Management team.
This role will rely heavily on remote working relationships supported by video conferencing, instant messaging and email as well as other company wide information and knowledge exchange platforms as well as monitoring.
The Customer Services Management team is a geographically distributed team and therefore internal and external communication and cooperation is critical to this role, having below approach to better communicate with all parties:
- Organized and structured
- Innovative and cooperative thinking
- Problem solving
- Methodical and logical analysis
- Ability to recognize issues, propose solutions and take independent actions for resolution
- Responsibility and ownership for own work
Key tasks / responsibilities
- Act as a bridge between the Customer stake holders and the team.
- Driving IT manged service processes: Incident and Major Incident, Change, Problem, Configuration, Capacity and Availability
- Providing monthly, quarterly, yearly or ad hoc customer and internal reporting
- Be single point of contact for more demanding cases as well as for escalations
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly governance meetings with the Customer and stakeholders
- Provide stakeholders the quality and performance reports on a weekly basis ensuring the Customer has full visibility on all open cases as well as performance against the SLA
- Provide support to coordinate the replacement of faulty equipment, special requests for services and incidents and consultancy regarding hardware and lifecycle management.
- Working with the Customer Service Desk teams, IT and support to ensure consistent service performance, managing ticket resolution times within SLAs/KPIs agreements and backlogs
- Develop and implement consistent processes and tools to improve service maturity
- Owning and managing Service Improvement plans
What do we expect from you?
In order for you to succeed and thrive in this role, we expect the following:
- Using fact-based analyses to identify problems
- Formulating effective strategies to increase performance
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- International / US work experience
- Meeting service goals
- Customer and result orientation
- Build consultative sales skills
- Well established multitasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Confident in MS Office
- Good understanding of Windows operating systems
- Good understanding of basic network terminology and technologies
- Good understanding of video conferencing and audio solutions
- Degree level minimum bachelor or equivalent business and/or technical experience
- Desirable: MTRs, Cisco and/or Poly Certification(s)