Business Development Manager - IT Services
Location: North West Office, (fully remote) UK Wide
Salary: Up to £75k basic + double OTE fantastic benefits
Are you passionate about delivering amazing outcomes for your clients? This Business Development Manager opportunity with a North-West based IT Services provider requires a sales professional who can really open doors with new clients; Government, Defence, Finance and Healthcare. They have sustained 15 years of business growth, securely protecting UK public data and is an accredited partner of IBM, DellEMC, VMWare, NetApp, Cisco, Microsoft, HP, Oracle, Lenovo and Veeam.
This employer believes by creating a culture that brings out the best in their employees , the outcomes for clients will be even more amazing. They're well established and despite their relative size have a great reputation and are very well thought of by IBM. Previous employees from this growing organisation have gone on to work for the likes of AWS/ Microsoft and Google calibre companies.
This role isn’t for the feint hearted; the growth plans for this company are enormous so they require a sales person with a winning mind-set and the drive to take this client relationship further. The reward and career progression on offer is huge but this isn’t a challenge that will suit an average Sales Manager; this is an opportunity for the top performers in the industry.
This business are working closely with ESP and our close working relationship has helped generate successful direct and indirect sales hires in the past. Their employee benefits package is second-to-none and there is a competitive salary and OTE on offer.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Systematically target and engage decision makers within a variety of industries.
- Source and develop new relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Develop sales proposals.
- Present solutions and commercials to existing clients.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports.
- Provide strategic input around business and sales growth
- Participate in sales meeting/events.
- Accurate monthly and rolling monthly sales forecasting.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years experience ideally in IT services.
- Relationship focused profile.
- Preferred Experience selling IT Services to Commercial/ Public sectors.
- A solid commercial understanding with ability to influence and inspire colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively within a ‘hyper-growth’ business environment
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications, Microsoft Office and CRM as Salesforce.
- Strong verbal and written skills including excellent presentation skills.
- Autonomous, team-player, hard-worker, target-driven, self-motivated, multi-tasking and influential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, strong negotiation and closing skills.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact email@example.com for further details!