Job Title: Account Manager Global Software Vendor
Location: UK Wide
Salary: £80-120k basic and £160-240k uncapped OTE
Contact: Simon Toop
This ERP Global Software Vendor are hot on the heals of Oracle & SAP and they are now winning two out of every three deals they go for!
There are currently at least two openings for Enterprise-level Salespeople in New business to Enterprise Global Account Management.
The business are a true world-leader in ERP software. Its exciting, vibrant and a business that heavily invests in it’s people development around product training, sales progression & leadership.
This is a driven culture working with a very experienced leadership team who have all been there before in other major software vendors and have joined here to repeat their success. Their software is used by the likes of Panasonic, Pepsi, Aston Martin & Carlsberg.
There are various roles in the business from new business sales to major key account management. Often selling into major FTSE 100 businesses that already are well aware of what this business does. You will need to have come from a background of either enterprise software/Saas sales or you may be from a business that sell reasonably complex IT solutions, as long as the solutions you sell are sold to solve a business problem and you articulate a solution sell at senior levels.
- One of the planet’s fastest growing ERP vendors
- Strong sales leadership team in the UK, learn from extensive internal and external training where they heavily invest in their people and from industry leaders that have already built true global software vendors on this scale
- Join an extremely vibrant team where everyone feels like they are part of something special
- Work with customers like Sky, Babcock, Carlsberg, Panasonic and Pepsi.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience selling ERP, Enterprise Software, Saas or a reasonably complex IT solution
- Hunter profile with a demonstrable track record of identifying and closing new logo business or a proven track record of managing major accounts
- A solid commercial understanding with ability to influence and inspire colleagues.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota
- Demonstrable experience delivering high-quality, winning pitches and presentations at board level
- Knowledge of the Commercial Sector market and a desire to engage new and existing clients