Cyber Security - Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £60k basic + £uncapped OTE & fantastic benefits
Do you want to further your career with a UK based IT Security provider that believes by creating a culture that brings out the best in their employees , the outcomes for clients will be even more amazing?
This company are well established in the UK market and despite their relative size have a reputation for taking business from the ‘big players’ because of their hands-on customer focus and nimble approach to delivering the highest possible levels of service.
This has given them a remarkable capability and unique position in the market. What really makes this business stand out is their vendor alliances; they benefit from close relationships with a number of leading IT security players which allows them to deliver a complexity of service that is unrivalled in the market. These relationships mean that their sales people are able to leverage technical expertise and resources directly from the vendors themselves which further increases the level of service available to their customers.
This role isn’t for the feint hearted; the growth plans for this company are enormous and even in the turbulent 2020, market demand for their technology has seen their revenue grow by over a quarter so far this year.
They require a sales person with a winning mindset and the drive to take this business further. Even as we emerge into a post-Covid world, the reward and career progression on offer is huge but this isn’t a challenge that will suit an average salesperson; this is an opportunity for the top performers in the industry.
They require a Business Development Manager to drive digital transformation and business change strategies by delivering best of breed IT security solutions to customers across Commercial, Local Government and Health throughout Scotland. Proximity to the Glasgow is desirable but the employer are open to those willing to travel Scotland-wide plus there is full flexibility to work from home.
This business are working closely with ESP and due to customer demand need to identify the right hire quickly. Their employee benefits package is strong and there is a competitive salary and OTE on offer.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Systematically target and engage in new business activity across Scotland.
- Source and develop new business relationships.
- Develop sales proposals.
- Present solutions and commercials to prospective clients.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports.
- Provide strategic input around business and sales growth
- Participate in sales meeting/events.
- Accurate monthly and rolling monthly sales forecasting.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in new business IT sales.
- Hunter profile.
- Preferred Experience selling IT Security, Software or Services to Commercial, Government or Health.
- A solid commercial understanding with ability to influence and inspire colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively within a ‘hyper-growth’ business environment
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications, Microsoft Office and CRM as Salesforce.
- Strong verbal and written skills including excellent presentation skills.
- Autonomous, team-player, hard-worker, target-driven, self-motivated, multi-tasking and influential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, strong negotiation and closing skills.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact me today for further details!