Enterprise Sales Role - Selling to FS/ Banking - Authentication Software Vendor
UK Wide role.
A start-up culture company within an established business. This is a market leader in Authentication Software, as well as leading the way with Risk Analysis, Mobile Security for their clients such as; HSBC, Santander, Bank of Cyprus, BMO, EagleBank.
We are looking for a Challenger Sales individual who is accountable for developing new businesses, ensuring customers satisfaction, and maintaining positive and value-driven constructive and consultative relationships with new and existing customers.
Duties include working closely with sales and presales team on multiple accounts.
• Develop new prospects while differentiating and upselling the value proposition.
• Ensure and maintain Customers satisfaction, primarily driven by value-add and business related relationships.
• Tie capabilities to customer challenges and apply the quantifiable value the customer will receive.
• Ensure Operation excellence by keeping SFDC always updated, guaranteeing business linearity and forecast accuracy.
• Strive to deliver consistently high performance and achieve sales target.
• 6 – 10 years of overall ICT-sector experience in direct sales of SW/SaaS solutions (digital onboarding, digital signature and AI risk analytics preferably)
• End user selling experience (direct touch).
• Experience within the UK market, focusing primarily on the financial sector.
• Excellent communication skills and a positive, client centric attitude.
• Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers.
• Customer and service oriented as well as highly independent.
• Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively (sometimes on short notice).
• Able to work from remote home-office.
• Experience within the government, Telco and Insurance sector is a nice to have.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please call either myself or my colleague Chloe Lewis on 07807142937.