Security Engineer - A Global Tier One Cyber Security Vendor
Location: Zurich Area, Switzerland.
One of the world's top Cyber Security players is seeking an energetic Pre-Sales Security Engineer for Switzerland. A team of expert Security specialists with a great footprint in Switzerland already. This is a very diverse role from getting hands on with the most advanced technologies in the market, to learning more about the customer’s most pressing security challenges and playing a crucial part in designing a solution, you’re always at the heart of fascinating projects!
What you'll be doing:
- Reporting to the Manager of Security Engineering in Switzerland.
- You will be responsible for working closely with the sales team to identify prospects.
- Driving meetings with potential and existing customers to identify their problems and provide appropriate solutions.
- Build business cases and technical differentiation in sales opportunities by educating customers and partners about their solutions
- Develop pre-sales engineering content (presentations, demos, webinars) on their solutions for customer and partner audiences
- Design solution and an architectural diagram that conveys a proposed solution, how it will be engineered, and how it integrates with other vendors and partners
- Educate partner technical sales teams about their solutions and technologies and when/how to identify opportunities and position their solutions to customers
What you'll bring:
- 4-8 years of engineering and pre-sales experience
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of typical customers networks
- Ability to work in the field frequently
- Ability to create an end-to-end security solution for a customer’s environment
- Relevant certifications highly preferred, e.g. CCNP / CISSP/ CCSA / CCSE
- Strong knowledge of general security best practices and direct experience with at least one security product
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technology simply
- Fluent in German is a must along with French and Spanish being desirable.
If you're interested in finding out more about this role, get in touch with the lead consultant, Chloe Lewis today: email@example.com