- The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of achieving and growing sales from a recurring enterprise software model.
- Value based selling should be integral to your approach.
- Oil industry experience or selling SAAS directly to US based companies, is preferred.
- The role blends a position on the Leadership Team, managing and developing a small sales team and focusing on continuing to sell as an individual.
- Thrive on saving and making millions for their clients, but their goal is to see all oil wells optimized.
- Their work environment is collaborative and supportive, values honesty, hard work and a commitment to quality.
- Strong belief in continual improvement and support this with a commitment to ongoing training for staff.
- The company is based in Edinburgh with a strong customer base in Texas.
- Previous experience in managing a successful new business sales team
- Experienced in consultative / solution selling
- Track record in B2B SaaS sales
- Comfortable articulating business value to senior executives (C and V level)
- Proficient in sales reporting and CRM use
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Growth mindset, willing to continue learning and developing
This is an enormous opportunity to head up a US division for a big player in the oil industry. If you're interested, don't hesitate to get in touch with the lead consultant, Kurtis Rayner at firstname.lastname@example.org