Business Development Manager – Cloud Services
Location: UK North / UK South
Salary: Up to £85k basic + £uncapped OTE & fantastic benefits
Here’s a cloud tech business who are really going places!
Growing through acquisition, this company are well established in the UK with superior partner status with the likes of Microsoft, DellEMC and Google. They’ve a reputation for taking business from the ‘big players’ because of their hands-on customer focus and nimble approach to delivering the highest possible levels of service. In the last 18 months they’ve been able to attract some of the most sought-after industry talent across leadership, technical and delivery and having re-focused their vision for 2021, are well positioned to grow massively in the bounce-back.
What really makes this business stand out is the people; their Sales Director was a successful leader in a global competitor but chose to move to this business as a result of the strength of their reputation in. It’s stories like this that make ESP so excited to be working so closely with this business.
This role isn’t for the feint hearted; the growth plans for this company are enormous so they require a sales person with a winning mindset and the drive to take this business further. The mission here is to target and re-engage an untapped customer base across both Public and Commercial Sectors; there’s massive opportunity in the low spend accounts picked up through acquisition. You’ll need to deliver Cloud, IT Services and UC with the focus being on creating complex, big-ticket tech solutions.
The reward and career progression on offer is huge but challenge won’t suit an average salesperson; this is an opportunity for the top performers in the industry. Their top performer earned over £200k this year and the employee benefits package is second-to-none with a competitive salary and OTE on offer.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Systematically target and engage in business activity across UK.
- Source and develop new business relationships in existing accounts.
- Develop sales proposals in both Public and Commercial sectors.
- Present solutions and commercials to prospective clients.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in new business IT services.
- Preferred Experience selling IT Cloud or Services.
- A solid commercial understanding with ability to influence and inspire colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively within a ‘hyper-growth’ business environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills, strong negotiation and closing skills.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact James Egersdorff for further details!