Job Title: Account Manager Global Software Vendor
Location: UK Wide (Preference for England)
Salary: £80-100k basic and £180-200k uncapped OTE + Shares
Contact: Simon Toop
Want to work for the fastest growing software company in the world, have shares in the company and where salespeople on the team have earned over £500k in a year?
There are currently ten openings for Salespeople at various levels in this business from Mid-Market sales to Enterprise Global Account Management.
The business are on a trajectory that will see them become a true world-leader in Data Management software (think Salesforce 10 years ago). Its exciting, vibrant and a business that heavily invests in it’s people development around product training, sales progression & leadership.
Overview of role
This is a collaborative culture working with some of the most forward thinking minds in tech sales. Their software is used by the likes of Under Armour, Toyota, KPMG & Barclays and it helps them to save millions in managing customer data.
The successful candidate will be… (3 or 4 exciting descriptions of what the cand will be doing, for example):
There are various roles in the business from new business sales to major key account management. Often selling into major FTSE 100 businesses that already are well aware of what this business does. You will need to have come from a background of either enterprise software/Saas sales or you may be from a business that sell reasonably complex IT solutions, as long as the solutions you sell are sold to solve a business problem and you articulate a solution sell at senior levels.
Why should I apply?
- Number one fastest growing software company in the world with a global presence
- On a huge growth trajectory now and an opportunity to lead a team or manage global accounts within 3 years
- An unrivalled and extremaly lucrative share package
- The best software sales leadership team seen in the UK, learn from extensive internal and external training where they heavily invest in their people and from industry leaders that have already built true global software vendors on this scale
- Join an extremely vibrant team where everyone feels like they are part of something special
- Work with customers like EA, Gap, Barclays, Under Armour, DHL, AXA, RBS & Astra Zeneca
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise Software, Saas or a reasonably complex IT solution
- Hunter profile with a demonstrable track record of identifying and closing new logo business or a proven track record of managing major accounts
- A solid commercial understanding with ability to influence and inspire colleagues.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota
- Demonstrable experience delivering high-quality, winning pitches and presentations at board level
- Knowledge of the Commercial Sector market and a desire to engage new and existing clients