Customer Success Team Leader – Innovative SaaS Vendor
Location: England Wide
Salary: Up to £65k Basic + £20K OTE + private healthcare bens.
Do you enjoy nurturing Key Customer relationships? Are you looking to accelerate your career and join an innovative Software Vendor?
On offer is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech firms in the North West, that offers an exciting product portfolio around, predictive analytics software. You will have a genuine opportunity to grow within the business, in an environment that encourages and nurtures creativity and innovation. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing relationships, conducting workshops to maximise product usage and being a hands on manager.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- This is a Customer Success Player Manager role.
- You will be leading the team of 5 while also doing some Customer Success work with a number of accounts and owning the strategy.
- You can live anywhere in the UK and will be a home based role.
- Dealing with their customers who are in the housing space.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success.
- Preferred Experience selling software solutions.
- Leadership experience of having direct reports.
- A solid commercial understanding.
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications, Microsoft Office and CRM as Salesforce.
- Strong verbal and written skills including excellent presentation skills.
- Autonomous, team-player, hard-worker, target-driven, self-motivated, multi-tasking and influential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, strong negotiation and closing skills.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our dedicated consultant Chloe Lewis for further details!