Senior Solution Architect
This IT automation and security company is seeking an energetic Pre-Sales Solutions Architect for Sweden. They've been named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020.
What you'll be doing:
- Build business cases and technical differentiation in sales opportunities by educating customers and partners about their solutions
- Develop pre-sales engineering content (presentations, demos, webinars) on their solutions for customer and partner audiences
- Design solution and an architectural diagram that conveys a proposed solution, how it will be engineered, and how it integrates with other vendors
- Educate partner technical sales teams about their solutions and technologies and when/how to identify opportunities and position their solutions to customers
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience supporting technical sales of enterprise network solutions
- 3+ years of experience in networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, IPv4/v6, UNIX Admin, and experience with switches, routers, and firewalls in Intranet/Internet/Extranet environments
- Strong knowledge of general security best practices and direct experience with at least one security product
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technology simply
- Ability to work in the field frequently
- Fluent in English and Swedish
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Onboarded, be part of the decision-making process with leaders in the Swedish region.
- Have built strong relationships with our partner network and internal stakeholders.
- Be confident in delivering POC, webinars, and communicating our value proposition.
After a year, you will…
- Deliver consistent quarterly results.
- Acting as a mentor for newer hires to the organization in the Swedish market.
Our client’s holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a Provident Fund with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. They have a strong culture and live their values every day - they believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting theircustomers.
If you're interested in finding out more about this role, get in touch with the lead consultant, Kurtis Rayner, today: firstname.lastname@example.org