Director of Inside Sales UK/ USA.
Innovative SaaS Video streaming Vendor
$120k/ £80k + impressive benefits
Do you want to work for a software vendor who is leading the way in Video Streaming solutions? We are working with a super exciting business who are looking to add a hungry, motivated sales leader to their remote team in San Francisco, USA.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL:
- Ensure that their team is focused and aligned with the company’s growth targets. The individual will be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic.
- Be responsible for all new revenue-generating processes including the performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s sales operations with Lead Generation, Customer Success, and Support.
- This individual will be accountable for the implementation of the sales strategies within the organization and will work closely with the COO to develop new strategies that will drive revenue growth.
- We are a velocity-focused sales operation generating 400+ Marketing Qualified Leads per month in each Account Executive’s territory.
TOP CHARACTERISTICS AND TRAITS CONSISTENT WITH SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
- A results-oriented, SaaS sales team leader.
- A start-up mindset.
- As experienced High Volume Inbound Sales.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and adaptable with excellent references
- At least 5 years managing a sales team
- Exceptional people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Strong grasp of how to use technology in high volume and velocity sales
- Fluent in English
- Experience required: 7+ years
- Generous paid holiday, pension scheme and private health insurance
- Trips to San Francisco HQ.
- Rewarding commission structure that is also attainable (4% of your teams quarter revenue = x2 OTE)
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression working directly with the COO & VP.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Proven success in inbound sales in a SaaS company with at least 7 years of experience in increasingly responsible positions.
- Prior experience at high-growth technology company.