Commercial Account Manager - Threat Intelligence Vendor
Do you have experience selling threat intelligence for a Cyber Security vendor? Would you like to work for the market leader in phishing and protection technology? If so, this role might be the one for you.
- This is a Senior Account Manager position working in the Commercial team for the market leader in digital visibility and protection.
- You will be selling their extensive portfolio of award winning cyber solutions into finance and large enterprise. Managing some of the brand's largest commercial clients.
- The role will be mainly selling to their existing accounts with a mixture of new business opportunities.
- The role is home working but you can attend their London office when needed.
- Salary: Paying a basic salaries ranging up to £100k + £100k OTE, share options and benefits.
- 5 years + experience selling cyber security to the UK Large Enterprise clients. .
- Experience working for a security vendor or well know security VAR is a must.
- You will have a track record of achieving targets of £1million + revenue.
- A contact book of Finance/Large Enterprise contacts is desirable.
- Candidates can be based UK wide but there is a preference to attend their London office.
- 2 and a half years + tenure in your current role.
About the Company
- Market leading security software vendor, where you'll be joinng a great community.
- Creating a paradigm shifting cyber security product.
- Offices all over the globe, their UK office is in central London.
- Amazing list of partners on-boarded in the UK.
- Joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Genuine opportunity to earn £170k+ in year one. With top sales earners, taking £300k-400k.