Regional Sales Manager - Cyber Security Automation Vendor
Location: UK Wide
Salary: Up to £100k fixed + 100K OTE + Share Options + Car Allowance.
Do you enjoy building a territory and selling to large blue-chip clients Are you looking to accelerate your career and join one of the world’s most interesting cyber security automation vendors?
On offer is a great opportunity to join an award winning cyber security vendor that is the market leading cyber security automation vendor. You will have a genuine opportunity to grow within the business, in an environment that encourages and nurtures creativity and innovation. The top sales people in this ear are earning £300k+.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and closing new business in order to consistently deliver an over target performance, pushing revenues of my client’s cutting-edge security product.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region.
- This being a predominately “hunter” focused role, control the sales process and drive leads to closure to generate new revenues.
- Understand the vertical sector challenges, trends and opportunities and be able to fluently communicate to C-level executives to understand their focus and strategy.
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition across Commercial Verticals.
- Be fluent in presenting to executive level prospects in a highly effective manner
- Engage and utilize the full support and capability of the organization as part of the growth plans.
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as build consistent long-term revenue potential.
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience selling enterprise software based solutions at senior management and executive levels within the UK & Ireland.
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers.
- An established network of contacts at major enterprise accounts in the region.
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles.
- Must be a proven hunter, self-starter and a strong closer with a demonstrable track record of success.
- Experience of working with sales forecasting tools – Oracle/SFDC.
- Great collaboration and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Customers and Partners.
- Excellent communications skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups.
- Position requires day-to-day and overnight travel.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Chloe Lewis for further details!