Senior Recruitment Consultant – Enterprise Sales – SaaS, Fintech, Martech
If you’re an experienced recruitment professional looking to further your career in one of the fastest growing tech markets, then this is the role for you!
SaaS is a booming part of the technology industry; industry demand and the forecasted growth in this space is enormous. The likes of Google, Amazon and Microsoft sit in this market sector; some of the biggest names in IT.
Our Software sales business has grown massively in the last 18 months. Our customers are some of the most exciting, innovative SaaS providers in this space and work with us on assignments all over the world.
This team include some super-talented consultants. You’ll be working closely with top performers and they’ll be providing hands-on coaching that makes you successful.
Here’s what we do.
We partner with the most exciting, fast-growth tech providers globally and help them scale sales, marketing, technical and leadership teams.
Many of our customers love our work so much that they retain our service and engage us on multiple hiring projects across the globe.
We’re ESP. We’re based in the heart of cosmopolitan Didsbury village, easily accessed from south and central Manchester and after consistent growth, we’re expanding our UK Software team.
Does this sound like you?
- A consultative problem solver with career and professional goals. Someone who wants to learn, progress and make things happen!
- People! People! People! That’s what we’re all about. Getting to know the person behind the candidate. Your clients will love you because of the personal service you provide and you’ll be a natural at building lasting relationships.
- You’ll take pride in getting it right. This is about scaling teams. This isn’t about square pegs and round holes. You’ll be an energetic, passionate and driven individual with a great sense of humour and charisma (even when working under pressure!)
- You’ll embrace new ways of recruitment thinking. Sure, recruitment is a sales job so you’ll be able to pick up the phone and engage people but you’ll also need to utilise a wide artillery of selection tools to improve client outcomes – social, video, data marketing and more.
- You’ll have a conscience. We’ll all about improving the lives of our clients, candidates and colleagues. This runs through our business and alongside driving revenue, you’ll rank social and environmental responsibility high on your list of values.
Tell me more about the role!
- You’ll be part of our fastest growing division and be helping expand our SaaS business. This is a huge opportunity for someone to make a name for themselves. We like to work closely with our customers on a retained basis and this role is all about finding the candidates who match their requirements.
- You’ll be working on a day-to-day basis with our top people. They’re going to coach, mentor and support you so expect a big challenge, to learn a lot and to progress fast. It’s not going to be easy though; the bar will be set high but then so will the rewards!
- You’ll be selling and delivering recruitment services for senior technology professionals working in sales or related roles. These will be the most talented people in their industry so you’ll need to be able to attract and engage the best.
- To begin with you’ll be working on assignments with existing customers. As you fine tune your understanding of the market, there’s an opportunity to specialise in a focused IT security market or vertical and head up your own team. We have big growth plans and need people who have career goals to match.
What about ESP?
- Highly established and respected recruitment company within the technology sector
- Specialists in scaling fast growth tech business globally. We fill senior level roles across Sales, Leadership, C-Level, Tech Support, Pre-Sales, Marketing and other related positions within the technology sector.
- We have a vast and diverse database of global and emerging clients as well as a strong network of the best candidates in the technology market.
- We put working together at the centre of what we do. We prioritise collaboration over competitive recruitment, we pride ourselves on understanding the person behind our clients and candidates.
- We provide a safe and social working environment for our team, we ensure our team feel supported and empowered to deliver the best results. We challenge our team to be the best version of themselves both inside and outside of work.
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible working. Our team love our office environment. But flexibility is key. Most of the team like to balance a mix of home and office working.
- Competitive salary with lucrative commission plan and uncapped earning potential
- A clear career development framework and vigorous training program delivered by internal and external specialist trainers. We like to upskill and promote quickly.
- An employer that gives back to their community. We source from local businesses and we’re on a mission to help improve the lives of the homeless in Manchester.
- Company-wide incentives that include: team holidays to places like Barcelona, Amsterdam, and Vegas, gym membership, fitness boot camps, charity events, early finish Fridays, regular team lunches and drinks, race days and loads more.
If you're interested, then we want to hear from you! Get in touch with us today: firstname.lastname@example.org