Business Development Executive - North West England
- IOT Technology sales - growing small company in an exciting, ever-expanding space.
- Opportunity to grow and take on more and more responsibility with big name, existing accounts.
- £25k basic salary + 10-15k on top once up and running
- Responsible for business development and strategy development with existing customers. Manage all account planning, forecasting, and go to market ensuring full alignment with internal team’s and adjacent support department.
- Manage and grow sales volumes through existing accounts, driving a holistic sell in process to meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Coordination of sell out strategy and channel planning with the in Company team.
- Relationship mapping and governance. Establish appropriate relationships with key operator management and stakeholder management at all hierarchy levels to win and retain business.
- Ensuring the operational excellence of the account. Ensure effective problem resolution and process alignment.
- Reporting on weekly and quarterly results across the Company team to ensure alignment and transparency on performance and key challenges.
- Work closely with all functions across the business, internal stakeholder for all account specifics (finance, operations, and customer success, etc) to ensure account performance and delivery. including the management of the customer demand plans and forecasting.
- Continually seek new sales opportunities and leads through innovation and differential avenues.
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Remote working – however if needed to work from the office, the candidate should have no problem doing so.
- Working hours are 9-5 with the occasional 8am start.