Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Fast Growth Software & Cyber Crime
Come and be part of a collaborative, inclusive team who love to deliver a knockout customer service while having a laugh along the way!
If you’re looking for a career opportunity that combines digital social marketing, fast growth tech markets and learning from great people then this is the role for you!
Does this sound like you?
- A consultative problem solver with career and professional goals. Someone who wants to learn, progress and make things happen! You’ll be social media savvy and quick to learn new digital tech.
- People! People! People! That’s what we’re all about. Getting to know the person. You’ll be outgoing, sociable and a natural at building lasting relationships.
- You’ll take pride in getting it right. You’ll be an energetic, passionate and driven individual with a great sense of humour and charisma (even when working under pressure!). You’ll be the sort of person who has big personal aspirations and is motivated by goal setting.
- You’ll embrace new ways of thinking. Sure, recruitment is a sales job so you’ll be able to pick up the phone and engage people but you’ll also need to utilise a wide artillery of selection tools to improve client outcomes – social, video, data marketing and more.
- You’ll have a conscience. We’ll all about improving the lives of our clients, candidates and colleagues. This runs through our business and alongside driving revenue, you’ll rank social and environmental responsibility high on your list of values.
Tell me more about the role!
- You’ll be part of our rapidly growing IT division and be helping expand Fast-Growth Technology businesses across the world. This is a huge opportunity for someone to make a name for themselves. We like to work closely with our customers and this role is all about using cutting-edge social technology to engaging digitally.
- You’ll be working on a day-to-day basis with our top people. They’re going to coach, mentor and support you so expect a big challenge, to learn a lot and to progress fast. It’s not going to be easy though; the bar will be set high but then so will the rewards! We need people who want to accelerate their careers.
- You’ll be playing a key role as part of a successful team. Our experienced consultants sell and deliver recruitment services for technology professionals. These will be the most talented people in their industry and your job will be to attract, engage and build relationships.
- To begin with you’ll be working on assignments with existing customers. As you work through our best-in-class training to fine tune your skills, there’s an opportunity to progress your career and work towards heading up your own team. We have big growth plans and need people who have career goals and earnings aspirations to match.
What about ESP?
- Highly established and respected recruitment company within the technology sector
- Specialists in scaling fast growth tech business globally. We fill senior level roles across Sales, Leadership, C-Level, Tech Support, Pre-Sales, Marketing and other related positions within the technology sector.
- We have a vast and diverse database of global and emerging clients as well as a strong network of the best candidates in the technology market.
- We put working together at the centre of what we do. We prioritise collaboration over competitive recruitment, we pride ourselves on understanding the person behind our clients and candidates.
- We provide a safe and social working environment for our team, we ensure our team feel supported and empowered to deliver the best results. We challenge our team to be the best version of themselves both inside and outside of work.
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible working. Our team love our office environment. But flexibility is key. Most of the team like to balance a mix of home and office working.
- Competitive salary with lucrative commission plan and uncapped earning potential
- A clear career development framework and vigorous training program delivered by internal and external specialist trainers. We like to upskill and promote quickly.
- An employer that gives back to their community. We source from local businesses and we’re on a mission to help improve the lives of the homeless in Manchester.
- Company-wide incentives that include: team holidays to places like Barcelona, Amsterdam, and Vegas, gym membership, fitness boot camps, charity events, early finish Fridays, regular team lunches and drinks, race days and loads more.