Workforce Management/HCM software. Top company in their chosen markets. Huge growth and big, existing and spending accounts.
The role of the Account Executive is to work closely with the Account Directors to manage and develop a number of established accounts to increase the annual revenue to [The Company]. The role involves selling to, managing relationships with, and taking care of the client. The Account Manager will liaise with all departments throughout the business and be an advocate for the client inside [The Company]. We require someone with hunger, initiative, drive and passion who is looking for a successful career. In return, you will have the opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with an aspirational business, who is number 1 in the market place with significant plans for growth.
- To provide excellent customer service and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- To grow the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) of the accounts being managed
- To deliver sales against a quarterly and annual sales target
- To prevent software cancellations and competitor infiltration into our clients
- To maintain contact and sales-updates with clients. This will include but not be limited to, mailing campaigns and communications of new product sets.
- Proactively manage and maintain relationships, becoming a trusted advisor to clients
- Update sales and maintain contact information in our CRM system.
- To provide accurate forecasting
- Support the sales and marketing team in meetings and exhibitions when required
- With Accounts identify cross and upsell opportunities for our products
Expected experience of candidates & key attributes
- Knowledge of and contacts within the FM industry
- Minimum of 4 years managing B2B / account management
- Evidence of being able to strategically grow accounts
- Evidence of being able to communicate with various contacts at different levels of an organisation
- Well organised and an effective communicator
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Someone who can work independently but also as a team player when needed.
- Results driven
- Someone with a positive can-do attitude