Senior Systems Manager
Salary: $120k (Singapore dollars) + Bonus and benefits
Leading Systems Integrator providing Video Conferencing & Collaboration Solutions and Services
Due to the massive increase of remote working, the demand for real-time collaboration solutions has increased dramatically especially during the past year. This paradigm shift has also led to an unprecedented transformation of the industry. The solutions are evolving at rapidly, new manufacturers are entering the market, and different kinds of needs are required to be fulfilled for enterprise customers. Keeping up with the development of solutions may occasionally be challenging, but at the same time also very intriguing.
In this position you will be expected to be able to design and deploy video, voice and unified communications and collaboration solutions to our customers globally. Your responsibility will be primarily on current and new large enterprise customers in the APAC area.
We provide challenging, diverse and motivating working circumstances with excellent team spirit and a flat organization, friendly working environment. We are a truly vendor-agnostic possessing the highest level of accreditations with multiple different collaboration industry vendors. Consequently, you will inevitably see personal and professional growth on a day-to-day basis. You will act as part of a highly skilled and experienced, multi-national team of professional services experts, always having the support of your team mates from all over the globe.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- At least three years of experience in video, voice, unified communications or IT (networks, servers, cloud) collaboration industry (video, voice, UC)
- Video, voice, UC vendor or cloud certifications/trainings are an advantage
- ITIL Foundation is considered beneficial
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills, other languages considered beneficial
- Strong documentation skills
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure devices and networks
- Self-driven and self-motivated person with a strong passion for technology
- Strong communication skills and ability to tolerate pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with the capability to discuss technical topics with non-technical people in an understandable way
- Ability to work independently as well as across the teams and create results working through other people
- Singaporean citizenship or permanent residency