Sales Leader - Microsoft Azure, BI & Managed Services
Location: Head Office London
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 basic - 1st Year OTE £150,000 (uncapped) + Excellent benefits
Could you work directly with the CEO to drive the sales strategy of an award winning, fast-growth tech solutions provider?
Do you have a proven background selling Microsoft Solutions and managing C-Level client relationships?
Are you looking to join a forward thinking organisation that offers fantastic careers progression and uncapped earnings?
ESP are proud to be working with a London based tech provider that has experienced fantastic growth with an innovative and market-leading offering.
· You'll need to demonstrable a track record of working strategically to drive Microsoft solutions at board level. Achievements and performance against targets goes without saying; this business need someone who able to talk through succinctly through previous successes, the implementation of sales process and cycles.
· You’ll be ambitious for your team, the company and our customers. You’ll play a pivotal role in helping the business achieve its lofty ambitions. They're used to winning and they've received accolades and awards for their achievements. You need to be able to drive innovation, lead others and find ways to achieve future successes.
· We are looking for someone who is keen to jump in, learn quickly and has the confidence and positivity to face challenges head on and be an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter.
· As a member of the senior sales leadership team, you'll have responsibility to grow the sales pipeline and exceed business growth targets. You will be solution orientated, identifying opportunities for growth and making clear and actionable recommendations as to how to capitalise on them.
· You'll be taking responsibility for their entire Microsoft piece. This role comes with big responsibility! You'll be responsible for driving and creating an agenda to sell further Microsoft solutions to the strong existing client base and beyond.
· You will implement best practices by leveraging lessons learned or experiences gained in previous roles. An appreciation of working in a similar hyper-growth environment will be useful. This business is going places, the environment moves fast and you need to be able to run at their pace.
Does this sound like the role for you? Please apply today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity and the chance to work for a fast-growth tech business.