Are you able to build deep rooted client relationships within a complex £25m+ Public Sector account? Can you drive a visionary agenda with key stakeholders, taking them on a journey to the technology of the future? Are you looking to accelerate your career and join an innovative tech leader with a brand that’s second-to-none?
On offer is a great opportunity to join a global tech brand that is at the forefront of technological advancement and offers and exciting product portfolio of next-generation digital solutions. This unique role will see the successful candidate building on a £multi-million deal that was won in 2020 by expanding key projects across other areas within the account. There's a focus to promote cutting edge technology that will influence the every day lives of all those who reside within this combined authority. You will have a genuine opportunity to grow within the organisation, make business critical decisions and operate within an environment that encourages and nurtures creativity and innovation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and closing complex business in order to consistently deliver an over target performance, pushing revenues of my client’s cutting edge IT solutions. There are ongoing projects already taking place within this account, so the opportunity to start earning commission straight away is realistic.
Key Responsibilities & Experience Required
- Systematically target and engage key stakeholders in existing accounts within local authorities.
- Source and develop working internal relationships, leading and inspiring those around you to deliver amazing client outcomes
- Develop sales proposals by taking customers on their digital journey
- 5+ years of experience of strategic business sales including digital change, IOT and innovative tech.
- Strategic thinker who can identify and execute complex business opportunities
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact James Egersdorff for further details! firstname.lastname@example.org