Sales Manager - SaaS
Location: Head Office Manchester
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 basic - 1st Year OTE £110,000 (uncapped) + Excellent benefits
Do you have a proven background in managing high performing sales teams within a high growth Software Vendor?
Are you looking to join an organisation that has recently received significant multi £m funding and that offers fantasic progression?
ESP are proud to be exclusively working with a Manchester based SaaS Vendor that has experienced fantastic growth with an innovative and market-leading offering.
· As a member of the senior leadership team, the business will place on you the trust and responsibility to grow the sales function and our sales growth targets. You will be solution orientated, identifying opportunities for growth and making clear and actionable recommendations as to how to capitalise on them.
· The role sits within the new logo business team but you will also be responsible for driving/creating an agenda to sell further solutions to the strong global existing client base and beyond.
· You will foster a culture of continuous improvement, and you will do this through easy to understand process improvements. You will implement best practices by leveraging lessons learned or experiences gained in previous roles. You will create a feedback culture to continuously stay close to the needs of the customers and the market, and use such feedback to consistently improve the customer value proposition.
· You will own the productivity and output metrics of the entire sales team. You will set up and manage the team to drive excellence across all sales metrics, from conversion rates and length of sales cycle, to deal size and individual targets.
· You will need to scale the sales team and organise it to ensure that targets can be achieved. You will own the sales hiring plan and will work with other commercial leads to ensure that the team requirements are translated into a ‘live’ and proactive planning document.
· Demonstrable track record of achievements and performance against targets – to be able to talk through succinctly through previous successes, the implementation of sales process and growing out teams.
· You have built, scaled and optimised sales functions in the past, strategically and with a high-level focus. This person will drive and create a sales agenda whilst coaching/inspiring the existing sales team.
· You will have achieved ambitious sales targets and successfully executed people growth plans across a multi-disciplined sales team.
· You’ll be ambitious for your team, the company and our customers. You’ll play a pivotal role in helping the business achieve its lofty ambitions.
· We are looking for someone who is keen to jump in, learn quickly and has the confidence and positivity to face challenges head on and be an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter.
Does this sound like the role for you? Please apply today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity and the chance to work for a leading SaaS vendor.