Mid-Market Business Development Manager - Enterprise Security Vendor
Do you have experience in key outbound prospecting and closing deals for a Software or Security organisation? If you are a proven New Business hunter who wants the opportunity for fast progression into an Enterprise Account Manager role after 12 months then this could be right for you.
- As Mid-Market sales you will be supporting the sales team by closing deals for a Cyber Security Automation Software vendor selling to Enterprise Clients.
- The Role is remote with a Reading office base. You will be helping the senior members of the sales team in closing small enterprise business which they need assistance with.
- You will have your own sales target and will be expected to work close with Channel partners to sell into their accounts.
- The aim of the role is to create business opportunities that contribute to the your pipeline. Ideally to understand this role you would have done a solution sales role for a technology vendor before.
- 2+ years of proven solution selling, closing enterprise level clients, and software/security vendor sales experience.
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with specific emphasis on telephone skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team. Ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Worked within a quota-driven environment and exceeded goals.
- Able to quickly gain and demonstrate a high level of understanding of Software Application benefits.
- Experience with contact management applications, Excel, and Word.
- Limited travel is anticipated circa 3-5 days per month. Ability to get to the Reading office (temporary remote work).
About the Company
- A market leading company currently at ¢100 million turnover. They develop and deliver automation software - managing client's security and network infrastructure. Balancing security with business agility.
- Cyber security automation is a great technology space right now as it is growing and customers need this technology. With over 2,000 enterprise customers.
- Awarded Silver in Best Security Company 2020 by Globee Business. Amazing earning potential with an attractive OTE, pension and share benefits.
- This unique position allows for lots of support from Channel Partners. You will be selling into their accounts.
- Quick progression route for those interested in stepping up into an Enterprise Account Manager in the field.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today! email@example.com/ 01617681990.
Salary: Up to £50k base + £30k OTE uncapped + pension and share benefits.
Company looking to for someone to start ASAP.