UK Major Account Manager - Global cyber security vendor
Do you have experience selling cyber security solutions to FTSE 500 companies? Would you like to work for one of the world's most famous security vendors? If so, this role might be the one for you.
- This is a Major Account Management position where you will be working with the vendors largest existing customers.
- You will be selling their extensive portfolio of award winning cyber solutions into retail, manufacturing and finance accounts.
- The accounts will be a mixture of existing and dormant customers.
- The vendor have a channel model so you will be expected to work closely with their key partners.
- You will be covering a patch which covers all of England. The role is home working but you can attend their London office when needed.
- Salary: Paying a basic salaries ranging from £90-105k + uncapped OTE and benefits.
- At least three years managing major accounts for a vendor or established cyber security VAR.
- Experience working for a security vendor or well know security VAR is a must.
- You will have a track record of achieving targets of £1million + revenue. You will have experience closing a 7 figure deal.
- A contact book of large enterprise customers.
- Candidates need to be based in England and can live as north as Manchester/Leeds.
- 2 and a half year + tenure in your current role.
About the Company
- World famous cyber security vendor who win awards for their product set every year.
- One of the most diverse portfolios of cyber solutions on the market.
- Offices all over the globe, their UK office is in central London.
- Amazing list of partners on boarded in the UK.
- Working for an exceptional sales leader
- Genuine opportunity to earn £200k+ in year one
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today! email@example.com/ 07725 040910