BDM - Cyber Security & Managed Services
Location: Head Office London
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 basic - 1st Year OTE £100,000 (uncapped) + Excellent benefits
Do you have a proven background selling IT Solutions and managing client relationships in commercial sector?
Are you looking to join an award winning organisation that offers fantastic careers progression and uncapped earnings?
ESP are proud to be working with a fast-growth, London based tech provider that has experienced fantastic growth with an innovative and market-leading offering.
· As a member of the senior sales team, you'll have responsibility to grow the sales pipeline and exceed business growth targets. You will be solution orientated, identifying opportunities for growth and making clear and actionable recommendations as to how to capitalise on them.
· The role sits within the new logo business team but you will also be responsible for driving/creating an agenda to sell further solutions to the strong existing client base and beyond.
· You will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement, and you will do this through easy to understand process improvements. You will implement best practices by leveraging lessons learned or experiences gained in previous roles. You will create a feedback culture to continuously stay close to the needs of the customers and the market, and use such feedback to consistently improve the customer value proposition.
· You will own your productivity and output metrics, from conversion rates and length of sales cycle, to deal size and revenue targets.
· You will be able to work with vendors across the technology spectrum and be interested in self improvement, learning and development.
· Demonstrable track record of achievements and performance against targets – to be able to talk through succinctly through previous successes, the implementation of sales process and cycles.
· You will have achieved ambitious sales targets and successfully driven new revenue streams from existing clients.
· You’ll be ambitious for your team, the company and our customers. You’ll play a pivotal role in helping the business achieve its lofty ambitions.
· We are looking for someone who is keen to jump in, learn quickly and has the confidence and positivity to face challenges head on and be an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter.
Does this sound like the role for you? Please apply today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity and the chance to work for a fast-growth tech business.