Public Sector Account Manager - Global cyber security vendor
Do you have experience selling cyber security solutions to the Public Sector? Would you like to work for one of the world's most famous security vendors? If so, this role might be the one for you.
- This is a Senior Account Manager position working in the Public Sector team for one of the world's best cyber security vendors.
- You will be selling their extensive portfolio of award winning cyber solutions into health, education, blue light and government customers.
- The role will be a mixture of brand new business and existing accounts.
- The vendor have a channel model so you will be expected to work closely with their key partners.
- You will be covering a South of England and Midlands patch. The role is home working but you can attend their London office when needed.
- Salary: Paying a basic salaries ranging from £75-90k + OTE, Car allowance and benefits.
- 5 years + experience selling cyber security to the UK Public Sector.
- Experience working for a security vendor or well know security VAR is a must.
- You will have a track record of achieving targets of £1million + revenue.
- A contact book of Public Sector contacts is desirable.
- Candidates need to be based in the South of England or Midlands
- 2 and a half year + tenure in your current role.
About the Company
- World famous cyber security vendor who win awards for their product set every year.
- One of the most diverse portfolios of cyber solutions on the market.
- Offices all over the globe, their UK office is in central London.
- Amazing list of partners onboarded in the UK.
- In 2020 the Public sector team acheived 145% of their number!
- Genuine opportunity to earn £160k+ in year one
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today! email@example.com/ 07725 040910