Job title: Business Development Manager
Location: Home based with some travel to the North/Scotland
Package: £40,000 - £45,000 + double OTE + company car
Contact: Liam Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Focused on selling our client’s solutions within the Social Housing sector.
- Achieve annual incremental gross margin targets, as set by the Company at the outset of the financial year.
- Build and maintain a strong and accurate pipeline, sufficient to achieve/exceed target.
- Work closely with your sales leader and marketing to define and execute new business sales campaigns.
- Manage every aspect of the sales cycle, from initial preparation and customer engagement through to deal closure and handover to delivery.
- Understands customers and fosters a partnership to solve their problems, using the Company’s solutions and products to maximise value to the customer.
- Ambitious and action oriented. Is resilient, tenacious, positive, and determined.
- Excellent business acumen with commercial and strategic focus.
- Sound contractual knowledge and highly competent negotiator.
- High quality written and oral communication.
- Ability to travel in execution of role.
- Full UK driving license, or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience.
- Experience of working with public sector clients desirable but not essential.
- Our client is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- They put emphasis on flexible working – less commuting therefore more time with friends and family.
- They are a top-rated employer on Glassdor with an average tenure of 9 years.
- They are number 1 in the business software market.
- Have consistently grown since they first started out.
Our client is looking for someone that is excited by the opportunity to add value to the customer and will build trust based on understanding what the customer wants. In return, they’re offering a fantastic package and bonuses along with employee development plans to ensure they are developing their employee’s careers. If you’re interested, then don’t miss out! Get in touch – email@example.com.