Ministry of Defence Account Director - Market leading ERP vendor
Are you interested in working for one of the world's leading ERP software vendors? Have you got enterprise sales experience and sold extensively into the MOD? If so, this is a role which you need to hear about!
- Account Director position working for an established software vendor who sell ERP and Service Management software
- The position is a mixture of existing and new business, working towards a $2million target.
- You will sell the vendors full suite of software solutions into the UK Defence market.
- You will be home based but the vendor has four offices in multiple locations across the UK which you can visit.
- You will be expected to work closely with channel partners and systems integrators to win business as well as selling direct.
- You will have Account Director experience working for an enterprise software vendor.
- You must have worked with companies in the relevant verticals and be able to chat through deals you worked on in this space.
- Have sold technology solutions extensively into MOD
- Must have experience selling ERP software or services into the MOD.
- You will have worked on multi-million dollar deals
- Security clearance is desirable
About the company
- Large ERP and Service Management software vendor with offices all over the globe
- Recognised as a market leader by Gartner and Forrester in their field
- Existing customers include the likes of Airbus, Rolls Royce, Boeing, British Aerospace, Jaguar Land Rover.
- Company well backed by some amazing investors.
- Impressive leadership team who have worked in some of the worlds best software vendors.
- Up to £115K plus double OTE
- £7K car allowance
- Looking for an immediate starter