Public Sector Account Director position - SaaS vendor
Are you interested in managing some large existing accounts for a growing SaaS vendor? Do you have experience selling SaaS into the Public Sector? If so, this is a role which you need to hear about!
To Apply please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field based Account Director position working for a fast growing SaaS vendor who sell their solutions to the public sector.
- Role is home based selling to account spread across the UK. The vendors UK HQ is based in Manchester.
- Your time will be focused on 3 key areas - Retaining existing customers, upselling and agreeing multi year contracts with key accounts.
- The aim if the role is achieve a target of £800k revenue
- You will not be expected to do new business in this role, your time will be spent nurturing the vendors largest spending accounts. Each account has multiple different decision makers Which you will be expected to build strong relationships with.
- You will have experience selling software into the public sector. Ideally the software you sell will be a 'nice to have' products which requires you to sell on value as oppose to price.
- A track record of closing large six figure deals with existing accounts. Experience selling multi year contracts would be beneficial.
- A proven track record of overachieving sales targets.
- Experience selling software deals with a value of £50k+
- 7 years + experience in Account Manager/Director positions. A willingness to do a farmer type sales role.
- At least two and a half years in your most recent role.
- You can live anywhere in England, the business offer flexible working. You will be expected to attend the Manchester office a few days per month.
About the company
- The vendor has been recognised as one of the fastest growing SaaS vendors in the north of England.
- Impressive rates of growth, the business has more than doubled in size over the last two years.
- They have recently received significant investment from a well known VC.
- High quality leadership team who have been successful in a number of high quality software vendors.
- You will be joining a high performing team which consistently over achieves against their targets.
- Very good chance of hitting your OTE as you will be managing the companies key spending accounts.
- The vendor have won a number of industry awards for their technology.
- £70-75k base + 40k OTE, health insurance, pension.
- Company looking to for someone to start ASAP