EMEA Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £80k + double OTE + benefits
Do you enjoy winning new relationships and driving new business global Enterprise customers? If you have a proven New Business sales background around SaaS platforms and a background driving new customer relationships across a Global account base for a growing company, this could be a great fit for you.
Our client is a growing SaaS company within the DAM (Digital Asset Management) space, looking to kick start their ambitious UK growth plans. This role will suit individuals who love working autonomously, and have the desire to join a company where there is potential to have an influence over the culture, growth and strategic thinking of the organisation.
The role will involve a combination of office and client-based activity, according to opportunities and business development. Successful applicants will contribute to the strategic planning of the organisation, ensuring that company objectives align with pipeline and active business.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Develop a sales plan for the allocated territory/accounts to deliver the required revenues and new account acquisition across EMEA
- Frequent global travel required.
- Manage diary, prospect, client and administrative duties to achieve required quality and volume of customer/prospect contacts
- Updating of the CRM and provision of reports as required
- Cooperate with other departments as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Support business development activities e.g. Trade shows, Seminars etc.
- Remain knowledgeable of the company’s products, markets and services
- Continuously identify opportunities for personal development and provide support to colleagues as required and lead team members as appropriate
- Maintain timely reporting on performance, reviewing objectives set and progress made towards those, proactively identifying changes required
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in new business field sales around software
- Ability to conduct remote product demos.
- Achievement against monthly / quarterly sales targets
- Hunter profile.
- A solid commercial understanding.
- Proven new business methodology from a standing start
- Proven track record of meeting sales quota in a New Business capacity
- Strong verbal and written skills including excellent presentation skills.
- Autonomous, team-player, hard-worker, target-driven, self-motivated, multi-tasking and influential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, strong negotiation and closing skills.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today!