Aerospace & Defence Global Pre-Sales manager - Market leading ERP vendor
Are you interested in working for one of the world's leading ERP software vendors? Have you done a Pre-Sales/Solutions Architect role which focussed on Manufacturing, Aerospace, Shipping or Defence customers ? If so, this is a role which you need to hear about!
- Senior Pre-sales position with a global remit. Working for a an established software vendor who sell ERP and Service Management software
- Candidates can live in the UK, East Coast of America or Mainland Europe. The vendor is very open on location.
- The position requires international travel 50% of the time. However, lots of these meetings will be done over video.
- The position is a customer facing Pre-sales role in which you will be working with customers in the following verticals - Manufacturing, Shipping/Maritime, Aerospace, Defence.
- You will be helping the sales team close 7 figure deals.
- You will have Pre-Sales experience working for an enterprise software vendor.
- You must have worked with companies in the relevant verticals and be able to chat through deals you worked on in this space.
- He will be knowledgeable about at least two of the following verticals - Manufacturing, Shipping, Aerospace and Defence
- Preference for someone who has done a Pre-Sales role working for an ERP software, Service Management software or Manufacturing software background.
- You will have experience covering an international territory
- You will have worked on multi-million dollar deals
About the company
- Large ERP and Service Management software vendor with offices all over the globe
- Recognised as a market leader by Gartner and Forrester in their field
- Existing customers include the likes of Airbus, Rolls Royce, Boeing, British Aerospace, Jaguar Land Rover.
- Company well backed by some amazing investors.
- Impressive leadership team who have worked in some of the worlds best software vendors.
- Package varies depending on location. In dollars the base is anything from $80-130k depending on experience + 25% OTE and benefits.
- Company looking to for someone to start in ASAP. Interview process will be carried out over video.