Enterprise Account Executive
Location: North-West, Manchester office
Salary: Up to £85k basic + double OTE
Do you enjoy winning new relationships and driving new business global Enterprise customers? If you have a proven New Business sales background around SaaS platforms, this could be a fantastic role for you.
This role, reporting into the VP EMEA, is a great opportunity to join a world leading software technology business with a global customer and employee base. Successful candidates will be responsible for the development of revenues for this organisation’s SaaS platform in a given territory/market, dependent on experience and location.
Our client has recently undergone a multi-million round of Series B funding – there couldn’t be a better time to join!
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Develop a sales plan for the allocated territory/accounts to deliver the required revenues and new account acquisition
- Work with lead generation sources, supporting a team to create a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities to generate ongoing revenues and new account acquisition
- Manage diary, prospect, client and administrative duties to achieve required quality and volume of customer/prospect contacts
- Updating of the CRM and provision of reports as required
- Cooperate with other departments as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Support business development activities e.g. Trade shows, Seminars etc.
- Remain knowledgeable of the company’s products, markets and services
- Continuously identify opportunities for personal development and provide support to colleagues as required and lead team members as appropriate
- Maintain timely reporting on performance, reviewing objectives set and progress made towards those, proactively identifying changes required
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in new business field sales around software
- Achievement against monthly / quarterly sales targets
- Hunter profile.
- A solid commercial understanding.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quota in a New Business capacity
- Strong verbal and written skills including excellent presentation skills.
- Autonomous, team-player, hard-worker, target-driven, self-motivated, multi-tasking and influential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, strong negotiation and closing skills.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Isobel Thierry – Simpson for details!