Public Sector Account Manager role - Working for a leading Infrastructure Software vendor
Are you interested in working for one of the worlds most highly regarded infrastructure software vendors? Do you specialise in selling infrastructure or software into large Public sector Accounts? If so, this is a role which you need to have on your radar!
- Senior Public sector account manager role working for a leading data management software vendor.
- The role is home based, covering a UK patch. Candidates can live anywhere in England as long as you are willing to travel.
- You will be required to do a mixture of new business and existing account management.
- The aim if the role is achieve a target of $1.5 million revenue. Deal sizes range from £100k-500k.
- You will be selling to all areas of the Public Sector.
- You will have experience selling infrastructure software, data management software or legacy infrastructure into large Public Sector accounts
- You will have an existing contact book of Public Sector contacts which you can leverage.
- A proven track record of overachieving sales targets.
- A desire to win new logos as well as manage existing accounts
- Experience closing six figure deals.
- At least two and a half years in your most recent role.
About the company
- Established American data management software vendor, recognised as a leader in their market.
- Office locations all over the world.
- Turnover almost a billion dollars
- Amazing list of Public Sector customers already on boarded in the UK.
- Realistic chance of earning £150k+ in year one.
- The company has just recorded its best ever quarter in the UK
- £70-90k base depending on experience, double OTE + car allowance.
- Company looking to for someone to start in ASAP.