London based Business Development Manager - Global CRM software vendor
Are you interested in working for one of the world's leading CRM software vendors? Do you live in London and have a strong track record selling software into the commercial sector? If so, this is a role which you need to hear about!
- Field based new business role selling CRM software into commercial sector businesses.
- Role is based from a London office which you will need to attend a few days per week. Home working also allowed.
- You will be selling $50-250k software deals into customers based across London as well as mainland Europe. A willingness to travel to Europe required.
- The aim if the role is achieve a target of $1.25 million revenue.
- The vendor is very successful selling into insurance, finance, media and manufacturing customers.
- You will have experience selling enterprise software into the commercial sector. CRM or BPM software experience would be a plus.
- You will have a track record of winning new logo's and a desire to do a hunter type sales role.
- A proven track record of overachieving sales targets.
- Experience selling software deals with a value of £50k+
- 4-7 years experience in software sales.
- At least two and a half years in your most recent role.
About the company
- Established CRM software vendor who have multiple offices spread across the world.
- UK HQ is in central London
- Vibrant company with a great culture. The UK team love to collaborate on deals and socialise together outside of work.
- Over 400 employees worldwide but the UK team has a start up feel
- Lots of Fortune 500 companies already on boarded.
- Realistic chance of earning £150k+ in year one.
- Their technology has proved to be recession proof during the COVID 19 lockdown. They have just has back to back strong quarters in the UK.
- £70-80k base salary + double OTE and benefits.
- Company looking to for someone to start in ASAP