Account Manager – Win and Keep – Cyber Security
Offices: Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dublin, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Paris, Rome, Stockholm
OTE 1st Year £80,000 - £100,000 uncapped + Benefits
Excellent commission structure
Contact: Natalie Gargan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Are you an energetic sales professional ambitious to join a fast growing Software Vendor?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly dynamic cyber security platform that constantly appear in the worlds fastest growing companies and the top tech companies to watch!
A field based role, with client visits across Europe, selling cross-vertically, the role will suit those that are already proven inside sales professionals currently operating in the IT/tech space but looking for greater sales autonomy, faster progression and higher earning potential.
You will be part of a growing business on a truly exciting journey at a crucial stage in its history.
The business offers a cyber security platform to an ever-increasing client base.
This is an ideal role for hybrid salespeople and those who want to reap the benefits of a fantastic uncapped commission structure!
You will pitch their portfolio of products and solutions to clients whilst maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts and existing accounts, whilst researching your market to maximise sales potential and working towards your sales targets.
- Identification and prospecting for new business opportunities working closely with marketing and Sr. management.
- Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Effectively articulating a compelling value proposition of the solution set to prospective customers
- Building strong relationships with key senior client contacts
- Proficient use of the Sales CRM tools for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics
- Accurately forecasting opportunities
- You will be project managing multiple clients and campaigns at any one time
- Meet with clients face to face to discuss services and maintain existing relationships – this will involve European travel
- Attended a top 150 University globally and achieved a 2:1
- 6-12 months experience in b2b sales (preferably within the tech sector)
The business is looking to interview ASAP therefore please apply today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity. Please also feel free to get in touch with our Natalie Gargan - email@example.com